Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm interesting

I'm not sure how many of my friends regularly use Twitter, but I've decided that I'm interesting enough that I should probably get one, so that I can tell everyone I know everything about every day of my life! It's a perfectly crafted blogging substitute, for those days when I don't feel like writing a book. I even got the "Twitterific" application for my iPhone, so updating my Twitter is as easy as sending a text message! So, if you would like to know what I'm eating for dinner, or what TV show I'm watching, or how many times my cat just sneezed in a row, please feel free to come on here and look at my Twitter widget, or 'follow' me on Twitter!

1 comment:

Madeleine said...

You are interesting! AND...you should blog morrrrrrrrrrreee.


<3 me